1. Do you do commissions?
I do. There is a list in a journal on the right on my wall. The status update you find under my nickname on main page also. Current status is: opened
2. How to read your nickname..?
A haaa!! It is Preshia (Most of people read presea)
3. What do you use for drawing?
I use Imac Retina, cintiq and photoshop.
4. do you do art trades, requests?
Not really. Only for my friends, when I have some time.
5. how long have you been drawing?
Whole life. For real, since I turned 20.
6. What school did you finish?
A kind of 2 years studium. I finished fashion design degree and graphic design degree. I attanded to the university for few months but I resigned because of lack of commercialism (drawing triangles, doing strange installations or learning about people who offends other by their art, wasn't exactly what I was expecting to learn)
7. How much are your commissions?
Character sheet - 145$, Character wardrobe - 145$, Illustration, 200$ - 500$ single fullbody 65$
8.. I have a project I wan't you to attend in
Okay, but I need written agreement for that. And I work for hours. Usually half-time = 4h.
Currently I don't have more time to spare, so I can't take part in any new project.
9. How do you make lines so thin?
It's resolution thing.
10. Who is the worst character of all time?
Olle of course.